Privacy statement Collection and handling of personal information
- Personal information collected when you use this website
There are various ways in which zone operator may collect personal information.
- Clickstream Data and Cookies:
When you visit this Website zone operator makes a record of your visit and logs the following personal information:
- your server address.
- your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .eu, .net, .de, etc)
- the time and date of your visit to the Website.
- the pages and documents you have accessed or viewed the type of browser you are using.
- Emails and Electronic Forms:
The personal information collected by zone operator when you send EEDRL an email, will include your email address and may also include some of your personal information. In all cases and at all times, this personal information will only be used for the stated purpose for which it was provided.
EEDRL records your email address and Personal Information in the following cases:
- when you apply for a domain name through the .edu.eu registrar services provided by EEDRL.
- when you subscribe to any EEDRL publications.
- when you use EEDRL email address to contact REGISTER.EDU.EU.
- when you register to attend an EEDRL event.
EEDRL will not disclose your personal information to a third party, without your express consent.
- Publication of your Personal Information:
EEDRL will only publish personal information on this Website if it has been collected for this purpose with your knowledge, or if you have otherwise consented to the disclosure.
When giving such consent you should be aware that personal information published on this Website is accessible by multiple users from all over the world, that it will be indexed by search engines and that it may be copied and used by any web user. This means that, once personal information is published on this Website, EEDRL will have no control over its subsequent use and disclosure.
- Access to the personal information EEDRL Collects:
If you want to know what, if any, personal information EEDRL holds about you, or wish to correct any personal information EEDRL may hold about you, you may access and correct such personal information at any time by contacting EEDRL using the contact information provided on this Website.
- Security of your personal information:
EEDRL takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the information (including personal information) EEDRL holds in EEDRL's servers is not subject to loss, misuse or unauthorised access or alteration. EEDRL will destroy or permanently remove your personal information upon your request.
This Website does not, however, provide facilities for the secure transmission of information across the internet. (For activities that require secure transmission over the internet EEDRL uses a third party provider. This means that when purchasing from EEDRL your financial details are passed through a secure third party server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. For example registrations and payments for EEDRL conferences and seminars are managed via a secure third party gateway.)
You should be aware that there are inherent risks associated with the transmission of Personal Information via the internet. If you do not wish to use the internet to transmit personal information you can mail or phone EEDRL. You should also note that if you link to a non-EEDRL web page, a different privacy and security statement is likely to apply.
- Changes to this Privacy Statement:
EEDRL may make changes to this Privacy Statement from time to time and recommends that you regularly check this Privacy Statement.
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution