Benefits Becoming an Accredited Registrars:
- Access to available .edu.eu domain names
- No accreditation and setup costs
- Reduced per-domain cost
- Pricing flexibility and freedom
- Promotion and support from us
Registrar Service Commitment:
Registrars need to be able to provide Registrants:
- Domain name registration services including an online application process
- Access to updated documentation applicable to domain name registrations
- Web-based admin interface for registrants to view and edit their details and manage their domain names.
- Administrative services including name server changes, ownership transfers, registrar transfers, renewals, and terminations
- Email notifications informing registrants when domain name renewals are due
- Billing, technical, and administrative support for registrants
- Handling of customer inquiries, including for complaints and disputes
- Assurance of privacy and security of customer data
Registrar Accreditation Process:
1. Accreditation Form
2. Registrar Accreditation Agreement
EPP Technical Testing
in Demo Environment
Prepaid: Minimum Pre-payment of 1,000 €
Postpaid: Payment not required
in Production Environment
Fees and Payments:
At the time of accreditation, you will be requested to make a minimum pre-payment of 1,000 euro. Please note that your account must retain a minimum of 1,000 euros in order to register and manage domain names.
You will use this amount to register / transfer / renew domain names.
The fees listed below apply to our accredited registrars only. If you are a registrant, please contact your registrar for information regarding their registration and other transaction fees.
|Registration||€45 per year of registration term|
|Renewal||€45 per year of registration term|
|Transfer||€45 per year of registration term|
For more information, Contact us [email protected]
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution